Asadwewb6

Asadwewb6

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Asadwewb6@outlook.com

wholesale Camping Chair (87 อ่าน)

8 มี.ค. 2566 07:37

wholesale Camping Chair 鈼廋an be hung anywhere: Its upper end is equipped with a ring, which can be easily hung almost anywhere you want, and can be moved at will, such as porches, balconies, trees, and even indoors. 鈼廍njoy the swing: lie down and rest with your friends, children or lovers, and fully relax while shaking. The perfect outdoor hanging camping chair makes your outdoor activities more enjoyable. It is an ideal gift for camping and hikers. Size: 100 x 130cm Detailed Pictures Billion Arts Factory Overview Why Choose Billion Arts? 1. Company founded in 1997, 20+ years of professional experience. 2. We will provide you nice quality with nice price. 3. We have become the supplier of WM, KM, KidKraft and BBC, QVC. 4. OEM and ODM is welcomed. 5. Perfect after sales service. 6. Professional team, goods quality. FAQ 1. What's your trade term? A: Our trade term is EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF 2. What's your payment term? A: 30% deposit before 70% balance at sight of B/L copy; L/C, Western Union A: Samples can be made according to your requirement, send us your details and specifications, we will do the exactly sample for you. 3. Your products is environmental? A: Yes, of course, our material is very safety. 4. Could I make my own design or logos? A: Yes, OEM and ODM are welcome. You can provide us with your design AI or PDF file. 5. Can I get discounts? A: Yes, for big order and frequent customers, we鈥檒l give reasonable discounts. 6.How can you guarantee quality? A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production, always final inspection before shipment.wholesale Camping Chair website:http://www.billionartstoy.com/outdoor-furniture/camping-chair/

Asadwewb6

Asadwewb6

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Asadwewb6@outlook.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้