Poilhc908

Poilhc908

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lhd133655991462023@163.com

low price Adjustable Badminton Net (75 อ่าน)

29 พ.ค. 2566 08:10

low price Adjustable Badminton Net[size= medium] Wu Yi Fortune Land Sports & Leisure Products Co.,Ltd is located at the beautiful and famous health spa city in China 鈥?Gangtou Industrial Town, Wuyi Economic Development Zone, Jinhua City. We have a excellent team of professionals positive character, growing client base and with low-cost stable quality suppliers. The service facilities nearby are completed, with Yiwu International Trade City and Yongkang Hardware Town within Thirty minutes economic circle, which can meet the one-stop purchasing needs of domestic and international customers. Adhere to the "customers first" principle to provide our clients with quality services. Our Factory Process Introduction Our Certificate Our Partner F.A.Q 1. Are you a factory or a trading company? We are a professional manufacturer in sport area with 4 years experience. Compared with trading company, we can offer you more detailed information immediately, can quote you with the more competitive price. 2. What鈥檚 the delivery time? It usually takes about 45 days to produce an order from MOQ to 20FT container. But the exact delivery time might be different for different orders or at different time. 3. How does your factory do regarding quality control? Quality is priority. Fortune land People always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it鈥檚 packed for shipment. 4. What鈥檚 the payment you accept? As usual our payment is 30% T/T as deposit and 70% T/T seen the copy of B/L. But we could also accept the payment suah as L/C 5. Can I get the sample and what is the sample lead time? Samples can be offered but not be free and require a pay for the express fees.The sample fees can be refunded after placing an order. If the sample is our item, The sample time will be 10 to 12 weekdays. If the sample is your designed one, the time will be 15 to 20 days. 6. Can I place an order less than your MOQ for the first trialorder? Yes, a trial is ok, just the price is a bit higher. 7 . Can I mix different models in one container? Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ. 8. Tell me who is your big customer? Our major customers are Kaufland, Royalbeach, TCHIBO, Toys RUs(Germany), ALDI AUS, ALDI USA, AUCHAN, LIDL, RAWLINGS, Tanners. Also we have shipped to Wal-Mart by Tanners.low price Adjustable Badminton Net website:http://www.fortunelandsports.com/[/size]

Poilhc908

Poilhc908

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lhd133655991462023@163.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้