qing76

qing76

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

qing200mao@163.com

  China Upright Back Sliding Door refrigerator suppliers (104 อ่าน)

29 พ.ค. 2566 13:17

China Upright Back Sliding Door refrigerator suppliers Key features 1. Curved glass fan cooling meat display cooler adoption all-in-one style, omni-directional wheels and adjustable leveling bolts, convenient for moving. 2. Imported high-performance compressor and condensing system, copper pipe refrigeration. 3. Automatic cooling air adjusting with LCD temperature viewing screen . 4. Stainless steel inner plates, aluminum alloy door channel and frame. 5. Rear sliding doors, large arc tempered glass front panel with excellent transparency. 6. Special LED lighting makes the food look fresher and more attractive. 7. Ultraviolet sterilization lamp could ensure the food inside fresher and store longer. 8. Self-demisting style, always maintain the front galss cleanness. 9. Auto-defrosting protect food integrity. Product description Cooling systemAir cooling Defrost typeSelf-defrosting CompressorSecop Cooling liquidR404a Temp. adjustingAutomatic Temp. range(鈩?0~4 LightLED & Sterilizing lamp Door typeBack sliding door GlassTempered Insulation boardCyclopentane fomed Climate typeN-ST suitable for raw meat, deli , seafood,bottle drinks, dishes, dairy, fruit, vegetable ,salad. Product Description: Product details: Real picture from customer: FAQ: 1: How about your lead time? 10-25 working days normally. 2: Is it customization orders acceptable? Certainly yes, OEM/ODM order is welcomed, we can change product size or function as per your needs. 3: Are you the manufacturer? Yes, we are factory with more than 13 years experiences on commercial chiller manufacturing. 4: what is your payment terms? T/T 30% in advance, the rest 70% before loading. 5: What is your normal trade terms ? FOB, CIF and EX-factory. 6: Can I get some spare parts for after-service using? That's no problem we will provide some based on your order quantity free of charge.China Upright Back Sliding Door refrigerator suppliers website:http://www.mp-refrigerators.com/food-meat-refrigerator/upright-back-sliding-door/

20.89.240.126

qing76

qing76

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

qing200mao@163.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้