augu08ur04

augu08ur04

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

augu08ur04@outlook.com

Moissanite Stone made in China (111 อ่าน)

4 ส.ค. 2566 12:24

Moissanite Stone made in China About Moissanite What is Moissanite? Moissanite is regarded as a diamond alternative, with some optical properties exceeding those of diamond. It is marketed as a lower price alternative to diamond that also claims less exploitative mining practices. Because of its hardness 9.25 mohs, it can be used in high-pressure experiments, as a replacement for diamonds. Moissanite Hardness/Durability: 9.25 Mohs Reaction to Dirt: Resist to dirt Refractive Index: 2.65 Color and Clarity: Little bit yellowish compared to cubic zirconia Chemical Component: Silicon and Carbon Material: Moissanite Shape: Princess Cut Color: DEF Size: 5.5x5.5 mm, any sizes are available Weight: 1 Carat Quality Provide: Machine cut Delivery Time: 3 days after payment for stock Payment: Paypal, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram Shipment: DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS, EMS Custom Clearance: Certificate files can be provided (100% easy) Shapes provide: Round/ Pear/ Rectangle/ Octangle/ Heart/ Cushion/ Marquise/ Triangle/ Oval/ Drop (Customize are welcome) Color Provide: White/ Yellow/ Blue/ Green / Champagne/ Pink Moissanites vs Diamond Certified diamonds are graded on color and can be compared with one another. Moissanites stones are not graded on color. Hope customers understand. 2: After I get quote, how to continue? After customers accept price, we will make invoice. Once payment done, we will arrange CAD drawing. Surely we will always show CAD to customers for approval. Any revisetment, please tell us in time to save time. 3: How about payment? Normally below 1000USD, we charge full money, above this amount, we ask for 30% deposit to start, and before shipment, charge final balance 70%. 4: How about shipment? DHL is our first choice, since it is safe and fast. If you prefer others, please contact us. 5: How about package? We use PP bag to wrap each pcs jewelry, then put them tidely in one box with some sponge paper inside to avoid any damage. More questions, please contact us anytime.Moissanite Stone made in China website:http://www.blazingjewelers.com/moissanite-stone/

augu08ur04

augu08ur04

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

augu08ur04@outlook.com

SEOOO

SEOOO

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hariszehaan34@gmail.com

8 ส.ค. 2566 14:38 #1

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. texas88

SEOOO

SEOOO

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hariszehaan34@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้