最終更新: 22 Jul 2022 | 2872 ビューアー |
Vaccariae Semen (王不留行) is the dried ripe seed of Vaccaria egetalis (Neck.) Garcke, family Caryophyllaceae.
Wangbuliuxing (Chinese name), Cowherb Seed
Spheroidal. External black, a few in reddish-brown, slightly lustrous, with fine and dense granular protuberances and a concave longitudinal furrow on one side. Texture hard, endosperm white, embryo curved in a ring. Odor, slight; taste, slightly astringent and bitter.
Important cultivation area
Hebei, Jiangsu, Henan and Shanxi provinces.
1. Wangbuliuxing : Eliminate foreign matters.
2. Chaowangbuliuxing : Stir-bake Wangbuliuxing on a medium fire until white color burst out, allow to cool.
Traditional Chinese Medicine action
Bitter; neutral. Enter liver and stomach channels.
1. Wangbuliuxing : Activate blood and unblock the meridian, promote lactation and disperse swelling, disinhibit urine and relieve stranguria.
2. Chaowangbuliuxing : Stir-bake can promote the activities.
Usage and dosage 5-10 g, decoction for oral use.
* Contraindication and precaution *
Precaution in pregnant woman.
Copy right of Huachiew Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic.
For public knowledge.
Commercially copy without permission is prohibited.