最終更新: 2021-11-11 | 1970 ビューアー |
Atractylodis Rhizoma (苍术) is the dried rhizome of Atractylodes lancea (Thunb.) DC. or A. chinensis (DC.) Koidz. , family Asteraceae (Compositae).
Kot-Ka-Mao (Thai name), Cangzhu (Chinese name), Atractylodes Rhizome
Maocangzhu (A. lancea) : Irregularly moniliform, somewhat curved, occasionally branched. External greyish-brown. Texture compact, fracture scattered with many orange-yellow or brownish-red oil cavities and crystallized out as white fine needle crystals. Odor, characteristic; taste, slightlysweet, pungent and bitter.
Beicangzhu (A. chinensis) : Nodular-cylindrical. External blackish-brown. Texture loose, fracture scattered with yellowish-brown oil cavities. Odor, slightly aromatic; taste, pungent and bitter.
Important cultivation area
Jiangxu, Hubei, Henan, Zhejiang provinces.
1. Cangzhupian : Eliminate foreign matters, wash clean, soak in water until thoroughly soften, cut into thick slices, and dry.
2. Fuchaocangzhu : Stir-bake wheat bran on a medium fire until smoke (use 10 kg of wheat bran for 100 kg of Cangzhupian), then stir-bake until the color turns dark, sift out wheat bran.
Traditional Chinese Medicine action
Pungent, bitter; warm. Enter spleen, stomach and liver channels.
1. Cangzhupian : Dry dampness to fortify the spleen, dispel wind
and dissipate cold, improve vision.
2. Fuchaocangzhu : Stir-bake with wheat bran reduces pungent, moderate dryness, more aromatic and more potent to fortify spleen and stomach.
Thai Traditional Medicine action
Odor, aromatic; hot. Norish Dhatu, enhance appetite, relieve sore in mouth and throat, dyspnea, cold, nasal decongestant, fever, sweating, migraine and promote urination.
Usage and dosage
5-10 g, decoction for oral use.
* Contraindication and precaution *
Contraindicated in yin deficiency patient with interior heat and qi deficiency patient with profuse sweating.
Copy right of Huachiew Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic.
For public knowledge.
Commercially copy without permission is prohibited.