1. Avoid scratching or stimulus that can cause the irritation such as alcohol,
menthol, camphor, fragrance, extremely hot water, detergent and bar soap.
2. Avoid or stop eating: goat meat, beef, seafood, spicy food, mushroom, bamboo
shoot, injurious food such as fermented food, transformed food.
3. You can eat pork, goose meat, fresh food and fruit which Vitamin-C included.
4. Select product s which are gentle to skin such as acidic soap, soap and shampoo for children.
5. If you would like to use any new products, the allergy test would be