最終更新: 2021-05-21 | 4412 ビューアー |
Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma (人参) is the dried root and rhizome of Panax ginseng C. A. Mey., family Araliaceae.
Other name Ginseng, Ginseng Root, Som-Khon (Thai name), Renshen (Chinese name)
Main root fusiform or cylindrical, externally greyish-yellow, the upper part or entire root exhibiting sparse, shallow, interrupted and coarse transverse-striations and distinct root and numerous slender rootlets. Rhizome or Lutou, mostly constricted and curved, bearing adventitious roots and showing sparse depressed stem scars. Texture relatively hard, fracture yellowish-white, starchy, exhibiting yellowish-brown dotted resin ducts and radial clefts. Odor, characteristic; taste, slightly bitter and sweet.
Important cultivation area
Jilin, Liaoning and Heilongjiang provinces.
1. Shengshaishen: Soften thoroughly, cut into thin slices, and dry.
2. Hongshen: Wash clean, steam, cut into thick slices, and dry.
Traditional Chinese Medicine action
Sweet, slightly bitter; slightly warm. Enter spleen, lung, heart and kidney channels.
1. Renshen : Powerful tonify yuanqi, regain pulse and secure collapse, tonify spleen and replenish lung, nourish jin and blood, calm mind and nourish brain.
2. Shengshaishen : Tonify qi, nourish jin, regain pulse and secure collapse, tonify spleen and lung.
3. Hongshen : Warm and powerful tonify yuanqi, regain pulse and secure collapse, tonify qi to control the blood.
Usage and dosage 3-9 g, decocted separately and add into decoction; or ground into powder, 2 g twice a day, for oral use.
* Contraindication and precaution *
Incompatible with Lilu (藜芦) and Wulingzhi (五灵脂).
Copy right of Huachiew Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic.
For public knowledge.
Commercially copy without permission is prohibited.