最終更新: 2021-03-30 | 2515 ビューアー |
Artemisiae Argyi Folium (艾叶) is the dried leaf of Artemisia argyi Levl. et Vant., family Apiaceae (Compositae).
Other name Argy Wormwood Leaf, Aiye (Chinese name)
Mostly crumpled and broken, short petiole. Intact leaf, ovate-elliptical, pinnatipartite, margin irregularly dentate; upper surface greyish-green or dark yellowish-green, sparsely pubescent and glandular-punctate, lower surface densely greyish-white tomentose. Texture soft; odor, slightly aromatic; taste, bitter.
Important cultivation area
Shandong, Anhui, Hubei, Hebei provinces.
1.Aiye: Eliminate foreign matters, sift out fragments.
2.Cuaiye: Mix Aiye with vinegar (maked from macerated and distilled rice) (use 15 kg of vinegar for 100 kg of Aiye), stir-fry on a gentle fire until dry.
3.Cuaiyetan: Stir-bake Aiye on a medium fire until color turn scorched-black, spray vinegar (use 15 kg of vinegar for 100 kg of Aiye), stir-fry until dry.
4.Aiyetan: Stir-bake Aiye on a medium fire until color turns scorched-black, spray a little water, stir-fry until nearly dry.
Traditional Chinese Medicine action
Pungent, bitter; warm; slightly toxic. Enter liver, spleen and kidney channels.
1. Aiye: Dissipate cold and relieve pain, warm the meridian to stanch bleeding.
2. Cuaiye: Stir-fry with vinegar reduce stomach irritability and more potent in dissipate cold and relieve pain.
3. Cuaiyetan: More potent in warm the meridian to stanch bleeding and relieve pain.
4. Aiyetan: Stir-bake reduce pungent and stomach irritability, more potent in warm the meridian to stanch bleeding.
Usage and dosage 3-9 g, decoction for oral use.
Appropriate amount for external use for moxibustion or decoction bath.
* Contraindication and precaution *
Copy right of Huachiew Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic.
For public knowledge.
Commercially copy without permission is prohibited.